Tim Carter demonstrates how to use recycled cobblestones. Cobblestone can be used to edge gardens, driveways and walkways. These paving stones make a great border.
People recycle cans, paper and plastic bottles, but how about recycling building materials. Cobblestones that were used on streets 100 years ago can be recycled and used in your yard. Tim shows some granite cobblestones that are extremely durable. These recycled pavers will hold up to any weather conditions.
One great home improvement project for cobblestones is making a border around your garden or flower bed. Simply lay the blocks on the ground outlining your selected area. This way you can see more of the cobblestones beauty.
Dig a trench along the driveway and place the cobblestones to created a driveway edging. Recycling Mother Nature's building materials is a great use of natural resources.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades