So you want to give your new bricks more character. This is something that is easy to do. Watch this video tutorial for a five minute fix and your new bricks will look just like your old bricks in no time.
If you want to lighten the bricks, here is a great trade secret. Just take some milk or yoghurt and brush it onto the brickwork. Leave it to dry and it will instantly age the bricks.
Step 2:Alternatively, if you'd like to darken the bricks so they blend in with existing brickwork, here is a simple trick. You can mix either chimney soot or mud with some water and brush it straight onto the brickwork. Leave it to dry naturally and voila, your bricks have immediate character.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades