Watering is the key to getting your lawn, landscaping and flowers looking lush and healthy. First-time homeowners don't always get a lush lawn to begin with— it takes time and a little care to get there, and water is what you'll need! Lowe's has the advice you need for watering your lawn.
Joel and Courtney share tips on how to water your lawn effectively. Learn when to water your lawn and for how long. Also find out what sort of equipment you can use to make watering easier, such as hose sprinklers, watering cans and drip irrigation systems. Utilize mulch to retain water in your garden and don't forget spot watering for those areas that need extra attention.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades