We're not the only ones that like spring flowering bulbs. Mice and voles will dig down into the soil in the fall and eat the bulbs just planted. If planting spring flowering bulbs such as tulips, crocus, hyacinths or any of the minor bulbs these are the ones they love. If planting daffodils don't worry they're poisonous and the mice won't bother them. When planting place the bulbs at the proper depth, then take some crushed oyster shells, even crushed egg shells, this material can be purchased or could be made from shells from the seashore. Sprinkle the crushed shells around the bulbs, since the crushed oyster shells or egg shells have sharp edges, when the mice and voles are tunneling and come in contact with the sharp edges they go elsewhere. By applying in the fall you won't have any surprises in the spring when the bulbs come up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades