In this tutorial, we learn how to stain a concrete floor. To start, you will need to prepare your floor by cleaning it vigorously. Remove all dirt from the floor, then use detergent and water to wash, when finished dry with a shop vac. You will have to use a hand brush to scrub alongside the walls. After this, wash your floor with a mixture of water and baking soda, then use the shop vac to dry. Next, rinse the floor off with plain water and dry with shop vac once more. To finish, apply faux finish staining with acrylic concrete stain to the entire floor. Apply epoxy to have a glossy finish on the floors. Once dry, enjoy your new floor!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades