In this tutorial, we learn how to repair and seal an asphalt driveway with Lowe's. First, make sure you wear appropriate clothing and have taken all the safety precautions before starting. Now, brush off all the dirt from the driveway, then clean it and scrub off any oil spots from the asphalt. After this, patch any cracks that are in the asphalt with crack filler. Allow this to cure according to the directions, now get ready to seal the driveway. Grab your asphalt sealer and brush it over the entire driveway. Once it's finished drying, you will need to apply a new coat and then let dry, then enjoy your new driveway!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades