If your yard has hedges, shrubs or trees, chances are you'll need to occasionally cut them back, and that's where pruning comes in handy. Not only does pruning give nice shape to the hedges, but it can also help them grow thicker and healthier. Lowe's has the advice you need to tame your bushes.
Joel and Courtney demonstrate how to prune trees, shrubs and hedges. Learn about the different tools you can use to make pruning easier such as a rope pruner, handsaw and shears. Also, find out the different ways you can use pruning in your yard. Utilize pruning for preventative growth, specific hedge and shrub shapes, rejuvenating health, thinning trees, deadheading flowers and to create direct growth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades