Trees, shrubs, and hedges in your home garden have not only aesthetic appeal because of their beauty but also are very practical. Trees offer shade from the sun, and hedges provide privacy for your yard. These plants however, must be well taken care of to continue to provide their beauty and function. Tree pruning is an essential part of landscape maintenance that must be done regularly to ensure that your trees continue to look beautiful and grow a large healthy canopy. Similarly, hedge trimming is necessary to make sure the hedge maintains its size and shape. If you would like to learn how to prune the trees and shrubs in your home garden landscape, how to trim your hedges, as well as general landscape maintenance tips, learn for free, online, from one of our expert, Scott Reil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades