In this tutorial, we learn how to properly build a firepit. First, prep your base by filling it with dirt and small rocks. After this, set your ring down onto the dirt and make sure it's level. You can also raise it up if you want a foot rest or beverage holder. Next, apply your stone around the ring and then mortar it. Make sure all the pieces of stone fit nice and tight together. After you've done this, lock in all the joints on the stone patio by using sand and brushing it into the middle. When done, place wood in the middle and enjoy your fire!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades