If you haven't already discovered, landscaping is equal parts art and science— what you put and where has a huge impact on how your yard will look. And if you want beautiful trees and shrubs, Lowe's has the advice you need for getting started.
Joel and Courtney demonstrate how to plant a new tree or shrub in your yard. Learn the best time of year to plant a tree as well as where you should place your new plant. Also find out the optimal way to dig a hole to allow for proper root growth. Lastly, don't forget about watering your new tree or shrub. Mulch is great to lock in moisture but don't let it too close to the tree's bark or else it might start to rot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades