In this video, we learn how to paint clay pots for gardening with Michelle Gervais. All you need is: acrylic paints, brushes, plastic paint, cup of water, paper towels, and clay pots. First, put a base coat on your pot before you place your design onto it. This is easiest done with a foam brush, and without using any water. This will dry quickly, but take a lot of paint to fully cover the entire pot. When the paint is dry, you can now start to paint on your design! You can put stripes, flowers, or just create something that you love. This is a fun activity to do with children, and will be a bonding experience!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades