Michelle Gervais shows us how to make easy garden lanterns in this tutorial. First, grab an empty can and fill it with sand up to the top, then fill it with water. Put the can in the freezer and let it sit overnight. Next, grab a leaf template and place it on a piece of white paper, then put parchment paper over the leaf and trace the leaf. Now, grab the can and put it on a cushion and wrap your stencil on the can and secure with tape. Grab a sharp nail and hammer, and hammer the nail around the stencil to make small holes, without hurting yourself. Once finished, let the can thaw out and rinse it out. Let it dry, then spray paint it and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades