In order to make a make worm compost, you will need the following: plastic containers, shredded newspaper, water, food scraps, and worms. Modify the containers in order to allow air to get through, by making holes in the lid. Shred some newspaper. Moisten the paper with water. Line your beds with newspaper. Choose your worms carefully. Next, add kitchen scraps. Fruits and vegetables work best. Harvest your compost. This compost can be used in various ways. You can mix it with your potting soil. It can also be added to potted plants or in your garden. It can be given to your friends as gifts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades