Willow can be woven into many shapes or to form a living boundary fence. The reason they are called living is because some of the stems used to create the structure root in the soil and grow to form new shoots. This does mean that annual trimming is needed to maintain the shape, but at the same time it adds interest to the garden. Creating a living structure is very simple to do and all you need is a few pruning tools and a bundle of willow sticks in various thicknesses. With this tutorial you can make a living willow arbor in your own garden.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades