This video from Danny Lipford explains how to make a cover for raked leaves so that the wind won't blow them away. Get a tarp and cut it to the right size. Get two wooden dowel rods and put them along two ends of the tarp. Turn the tarp edge over the dowel rods and tape them down with duct tape. The cover can be used to cover leaves that are in a wheelbarrow or on the ground. You can also lay the tarp on the ground, rake the leaves into the tarp, drag them where you want them and pick up the tarp to dump them out. This shows several ideas for using a homemade leaf cover tarp to help clean up your yard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades