This video shows how to make a bale of pine straw using a one-man-baler, aka, a box baler. The two strings are pre-cut to around 90", having a 'eye' tied on one end. The 'eye' is slipped over the rod at top of baler and routed inside the baler and back out through the long slots in the baler door. It helps to stand on the two strings, keeping them taut while loading the initial handful of straw. As you push the straw down into the box, the strings will then be correctly positioned at the bottom of the baler. Then you can continue to load the baler until the plunger has the desired pressure on it. Then slip off the strings as shown and make final press, leaving the plunger locked. Route the strings down and out the door slots. Thread the strings through the eyes and tie. Unlock the plunger and open door. Tie the two strings together by simply looping the extra length of string around each other and tie. This makes the bale a little tighter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades