David Epstein shows a simple and yet creative way to add contrast to any garden with bare or no interest areas. To add a little extra winter color, David introduces three varieties of the "Small leaf Rhododendron" including; "Midnight Ruby", "Westons Mayflower" and "Dora Ainateis". Although these smaller leafed varieties require a little more sunlight, they do however produce flowers in Spring and hold their leaves all winter long. So, for a continuation of color throughout winter, be sure to watch this short yet informative clip on how to achieve extra winter color in your garden.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades