A drip irrigation line is placed around the base of a tree in a ring. A section of the ring is cut open and made into a T shape with the addition of another piece of drip emmiter wire going from the ring outwards. The next end of the additional wire is bound to the ground with a pin. An additional wire is placed at the irrigation ring and the opposing end bent,covered and also pinned outward from the ring. Holes are pierced into the plastic bedding of gravels on the ground to allow water to pass and flow underneath. The ring is enlarged with the cutting and adding of more wire. The water is turned on. The gravel is scraped away from an extention wire of the ring and the placed over it;in order to cover it from animals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades