If you enjoy spending time outside, but can't stand being in the sun for too long, you have a bit of a problem. Buying patio furniture or an umbrella is a good idea, but it can be a pain lugging it around, especially if it's not weatherproof. Another great option is creating a shade cloth.
You can easily create this by using some very basic materials and when it's not too hot and you want a little sun, it can easily be removed. So if interested, check out this tutorial on how to install a shade cloth in your backyard. good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades