In this tutorial, we learn how to install a new mailbox post and box with Lowe's. First, you will need to gather all your tools and a new mailbox. After this, print out directions for the project through the Lowe's website. Now, call 811 to call your utility company to make sure you aren't digging through an electrical line. Mail boxes have a specific height they need to be installed at, so make sure you follow these guidelines. After this, dig out the hold from the ground, then fill in gravel to the hole. Now put your post into the hole and level it out. Now pour the concrete mix into the hole, followed by water and wait for this to dry. Now, add the postal box with screws and you will be set to receive mail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades