Want the greenest lawn out of all of your neighbors? Lowe's is here to help. If you want to grow your own grass, these tips will get you through the process and into a lush lawn.
Joel and Courtney explain the different ways to get your lawn looking lush and green. If laying sod is too expensive of an option, try seeding new grass. Learn how to start from scratch with starter fertilizer and then apply grass seed. Also find out the optimal watering technique for a new lawn. Lastly, discover the benefits of overseeding. To make your lawn fuller, lay the new seed and cover with mulch, soil or peat moss.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades