Woodland areas provide a personal forest where you can ramble about and relax. This video tutorial teaches you how to chop down a tree in your woodland area and what to do with trunk afterwards. First, you'll need to have the tools and proper safety equipment. Next, thin the trees to allow more light and encourage growth. Then use your chainsaw to cut a gap on the side of the tree that you want the trunk to fall. Finally, sned the tree by cutting off branches and reducing it to manageable 2 meter segments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades