In this how-to video, you will learn how to prune a tree yourself. You start by using the four D's. The four d's include removing things that are dead, damaged, deformed, and dysfunctional. If the branch is brown and crispy, you can remove it. Remove any stubs as this will affect the tree over time. Get close to the branch collar when cutting. Do not cut it near the base if the branch is bigger than an inch in diameter, as this may damage the tree. Do this instead by cutting an under cut and over cut. Deformed plants include things that are not in a natural aesthetic form. This includes branches that touch each other. Dysfunction includes pruning so that the tree has a natural direction. This video shows you simple tips when it comes to pruning trees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades