In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to divide ornamental grasses. Daryl Beyers in this video says that spring is the right time for this activity and you'll need a sharp knife or, even a chain saw for this. When a bunch of grass starts to become sparse in the middle, it's about time to divide. The first step is to dig the entire grass out of the ground. It will take some amount of effort to do this. After this is done, take a sharp knife or a chain saw and divide the bunch in to six or seven smaller bunches. Now you dig pits where you want to relocate the grass and replant them. This whole activity is a bit of a tough job to do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades