In this tutorial, we learn how to design, plan & install a water-wise landscape w/Lowe's. Traditional landscape can require a lot of time but there are a lot of ways to make it more simple. A water wise landscape is easy to do and will look great. This simply means using your landscape simply to achieve great results. First, you need to plan and design and call utility companies to see what areas to avoid electrical and gas lines. Draw out a plan of your property and then draw how you want your landscape to look. After this, create a practical turf area and choose something that is appropriate for your climate. After you do this, you can water more efficiently and enjoy a beautiful landscape!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades