The proper steps to close your swimming pool. The temperature in your region will be the key deciding factor on whether to close your pool or not.
If you are closing the pool there is certain equipment you will require. A pool brush, skimmer net, pool vacuum, water tests strips and much more.
1. Run the filter continuously for 1-2 days to remove any dirt from your pool. Add your chlorine and other chemicals to create an equal balance. Scrub and clean out other debris.
2. Follow instructions from your pumps manual and use proper instruction to clean it.
3. Lower the pools water level about 1 inch below the pools skimmer and add freezer plugs. You can go ahead and shut of the filter pump now and drain all equipment.
4. The final step is to pull the cover over the pool and secure it. Make sure to keep pets and small children away from the pool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades