Gutter maintenance is not the funnest household chore, but it is essential in preserving your home. Lowe's has a few tips for you to start clearing out your gutters. You'll need a ladder, a bucket to clear out the debris, a trowel of some kind for scooping out the gutter gunk, a garden hose to wash out the gutter and a pair of gloves to protect your hands.
Joel and Courtney demonstrate how to maintain your home's gutters. Learn what tools you will need to clear your gutters of debris and find out the best time to clean out your gutters. Also learn how to flush gutters with a garden hose and where to use gutter caulk for repairs. Finally, think about adding gutter screens or guards to help prevent debris buildup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades