Mike Kraft tells us how to clean a concrete driveway in this video. The driveway can collect a lot of different stains, which can lead to deterioration. Pressure washing is the best way to clean a brick or concrete driveway. You will first need to place detergent onto the driveway, then use the pressure washer to clean off the ground. You will also need grease remover if you have grease stains that are on your driveway. If you have a low pressure washer, hold the stream closer to the ground, so it will be a stronger push. When finished, your driveway will look like new and it will last longer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades