When it comes to fence-building, nobody knows better than Lowe's. And if you're thinking about fencing an area of your home, either for privacy, decoration or busywork, this video series will inform you on everything you need to know. Learn how to choose and plan out your fence, whether it be wood, aluminum or vinyl, then see how to start laying it out and digging the posts. Then move on to the actual installation.
Videos in this series:
1. Fence Installation Tips: Choosing and Planning Your Fence
2. Fence Installation Tips: Layout and Digging Post Holes
3. Wood Fence Installation Tips: Installing Posts and Pickets
4. Wood Fence Installation Tips: Attaching the Gate
5. Vinyl Fence Installation Tips: Installing Posts and Pickets
6. Vinyl Fence Installation Tips: Attaching the Gate
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.