Everyone loves a nice lush lawn, but as most of us know, it's not something that happens by itself. Sometimes it takes a little push to get your grass at its greenest, and that's when fertilizer is your friend. Lowe's has the advice you need when it comes down to picking the right kind.
Joel and Courtney show how to fertilize your lawn using either liquid or granular fertilizer. For granular fertilizer, use a spreader and lay the fertilizer evenly across your lawn in a criss-cross pattern. As for liquid fertilizer, use a hose attachment and spray from side to side across your lawn.
Also learn about the differences between using the two types of fertilizers. Granular fertilizer takes longer to see lawn improvements, but it is much easier to see how much has been used compared to its liquid counterpart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades