Watch this video from This Old House to learn how to choose the perfect palm trees for your back yard.
1. Eureka palms can be planted close to home without fear of damage to structure.
2. Use tall solitaire palms in clusters to create vertical enclosure leading to front door.
3. Use three 2x4 stakes to brace newly planted tall palms; leave braces in place until roots become established.
4. Foxtail palms can be used as a screen to help block view from neighbors' yards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades