If you're in the market for a new lawn mower, there are plenty of options, and it might be hard making a decision on which one is right for you. This video breaks down what you need to consider before buying a lawn mower and how to find one that best fits your needs.
Step 1: Research
Ask around or search the internet to find which brands and features are appealing to you. Stick to brands that are known for quality.
Step 2: Budget
Figure out how much you can afford. Mowers with more power and features generally cost more.
Step 3: Consider power source
Decide if you want a gas-powered, manual, or electric mower. Factor in your lawn size, gas versus electricity prices, and environmental impact.
Step 4: Consider driving style
Determine if you want a mower you have to push or one that is self-propelled. Push mowers give you more exercise.
Step 5: Deal with clippings
Decide whether you want a mower that mulches clippings or bags them. Some do both.
Step 6: Consider features
Consider horsepower, cutting path width, and any additional features of the mowers you are comparing before you buy.
Step 7: Buy
Buy the best mower for your needs. Be prepared to secure the mower in your trunk or truck bed with tie-downs, or arrange for delivery.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades