The procedure was adopted to build a waterfall in Oregon Coast Garden Center, Wald-port.
1. A level pad was cut to arrange the first row of blocks
2. 3 rows of retaining wall block was set in the desired shape.
3. The inside of the structure is covered with landscape fabric followed by pond liner.
4. Fill with water and adjust the liner as it fills.
5. Trim of excess liner and landscape fabric.
6. The liner has to be protected from puncture. Use landscape fabric to cover the inside of the retaining wall block & ground.
7. Drain the water or pump out. Cover the liner with landscape fabric to protect it.
8. Set the blocks to support the big rock.
9. Install the pump, valve manifold & attach the hoses inside the big rock.
10. Adjust the valves of the manifold to control the water flow.
11. To decorate it with plants, fill with river rock. Cover the bottom with rocks.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: