Stone patios offer you that perfect balance of beauty and function. They're super sturdy, strong, and can take quite the beating from rain, snow, and everyday wear and tear without getting marred. So if you're considering installing a stone patio in your front yard, save some money by doing it yourself.
You will need a rake, landscape fabric, sand, paver stone, a long board, and a shovel. Stone patios are great places to host a BBQ or an outdoor party.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades