The Smart Pond system can be used to create a water feature in a backyard. Ponds can be made above the ground or in the ground using a preformed pond. Various types of ponds are shown, which would be appropriate for various locations. The location of a pond is discussed; it shouldn't be under trees to avoid debris and too much shade. Draw out the plan for your pond and dig one or two feet deeper than the depth of the pond. Determine the size of the liner, place it in the hole and anchor it with rocks. The video shows how to install the pump, the lighting, the filter, and the tubing, and directs the viewer to the Smart Pond website and Lowe's to learn more. If you are considering installing a pond, you can get a good start on gaining information from this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades