If you want to add a little something to your yard for a good price, why not a stone walkway? This is perfect for areas that are used to experiencing rain and don't have a proper walkway from one area to another. This is perfect for the side of a home that may be covered in grass and has no sidewalk at all.
So, in this seven part tutorial from the DIY Network, you'll be finding out what tools you'll need for the project, supplies, planning, and much more. It's not too difficult and should help add something to your yard. So good luck, be safe, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades