Chad from California Waterscapes takes you through the steps of installing a backyard pond. He begins by marking the location for the pond and stream using spray paint on the ground and by laying out the necessary equipment: the skimmer box and the waterfall unit. After digging out the pond Chad uses a laser level to determine the water level and place the skimmer box at this level. After all debris has been removed from the pond the underlayment and liner is placed in the pond followed by rocks giving the pond its natural appearance. Special care is taken when placing rocks and plants on the edge of the pond since these are most visible. Finally, the pond is filled with water and the pumps are turned on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades