This video shows us how to build a gravity wall with Allen Blocks. In order to do this, place blocks on top of the base course. You want to make sure that the bottom notch is tight against the front lip of the blocks underneath. Sliding them into place removes any present debris. Running bond is ideal; however, if that is not possible, offset them by a quarter of a block. After making sure the blocks are straight, fill the hollow blocks (and 12 inches behind them) with wall rock. Then smooth over the top and run a plate compactor over it in order to compact the wall rock. Make sure to be safe as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades