In order to build a garden tuteur, you will need the following: found sticks, screws, twine, a drill, and a rubber band. First, you will need to find pieces of wood that are approximately equal in width. Rubberband the ends of the sticks at one end. Stand the sticks up. Decide on your spacing. Adjust the wood to stand at the width you prefer. When the stand is the way you want it, pre-drill holes in the wood for a cross braces. Screw a cross piece into the tuteur in order to brace it. Continue all the way around. Make 2 tiers of braces, going around the tuteur. Once you have made all of the braces, cover up the screws by tying twine around the corners to mask the screws. Glue them in place with wood glue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades