This video describes the easy process of building a garden retaining wall. First you will need to map out your area for your wall with strings and dig your trench for your stones. You will be filling the trench with gravel to hold your stones in place. Make sure to pack to gravel securely into the ground. You should have a leveling tool to ensure your base is very level. After you make sure that first level is secure and in place you will stack your next level of stone. Once the homeowner has read up on the process it is a simple weekend project to complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades