In this video, Mike Craft from Lowe's teaches us how to build a fire pit. First, check to make sure there are guidelines permitting you to place a fire pit outside of your home. Then, make sure you have a clear area to place the fire pit. Once you have a spot picked out, you will need to make a paver base for your fire pit to lay on top of. After this, lay a circle of blocks around the cover for the fire pit. Layer three sections of blocks, then line with bricks on the inside and place in the base of the pit. Now you will be ready to create your fire and enjoy nights outside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades