Mailboxes don't have to look all lonesome, with only the curb to cheer them up. If you have one of those street boxes on a post instead of a house box, the best thing to do to make a happy mailbox is to give it some company. To improve your home's curbside appeal, take your landscaping efforts to the curb and enhance the area around the mailbox. It's a great way to accentuate your landscape.
Popular mailbox plants include annuals, perennials, tropicals and shrubbery. You
can mulch the planting bed, or create a more natural feel using stones and pebbles. In this video from Lowe's, you'll learn instructions for common mailbox plantings. Ask a Lowe's associate for specific recommendations for your climate and yard requirements, because before you start planting, there are a few things to consider.
In this demonstration, see how to add a decorative trellis with a potato vine, day lilies and more!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades